- Click the Settings in the navigation bar located in the left side of your screen.
2. On Settings, click User Management, and then locate Facebook Chat Plugin and make it Activate by switch the toggle on. After that, provide your company Facebook page id which located at your Facebook page settings
3. For the Facebook page ID, Go to your company page, select Settings on Facebook and Copy the page ID.
4. Once done copying the page ID, Go back to Skillings Admin Settings and Paste the page ID from your Facebook page. Once done, click Submit button
5. Next, Go to your Facebook page and click Page Settings and locate Advance Messaging
6. In Advance messaging, provide your domain Skillings URL (e.g company.skillings.io, etc.) and put it in Whitelist domain. After that, click Save.
7. Once done setup, on your Skillings landing page there will be a Messenger floating button located at the bottom right of the page. You can now support your client if they have concerns or suggestions via leaving some messages.